Friday, February 1, 2008

When Your Ex Gets Married...oh shit.

How do you react when you find out your ex has gotten married? I hyperventilated then I laughed. Mind you, he and I were together for 2 years. Two very turbulent and fucked up years. We broke up two months ago and this fucker has gone and gotten a chick knocked up and now he's married.

Knowing how our relationship was, I am not sure this chick knows the size of the pile of shit she has just stepped into. Not only does she not know the size of the pile, I have my doubts as to whether she knows the asshole the shit came out of. Pardon my lude references, but gimme a break, ok? I guess instead of writing the advice column this time, I am asking for the advice.

How's best to proceed with this kind of bullshit? My heart is pretty torn at this point and I am pretty fucked up over the whole situation. I did not cry, however, so that's gotta say something. I don't think about him much anymore and I actually feel pretty bad for the sucker he married. She definitely doesn't know what she has gotten herself into...oh well, she's the one gettin' fat now!

Ciao Bellas

No comments: